03 septiembre, 2006

rounding up


eyes open, senses closed, slipped out of me for two notes and a half. made it back in to suture the space between my mind and my head. to open my eyes once more, this time an alien still to my body. light played a way in getting into me, my awkward movements left me to stumble and wonder, what the fuck have i done to myself now? where is it that i am? wanted to make my way to the fridge, thirst posessed me then... settled for hardly making it to the couch in the living room and sitting there, for a while, until my body would respond. decided to meditate a little bit, just breathe, just be. nexus remade, liquid flowed down my center, at last. y como por arte de magia, antes de terminar de tragar, ya habían líquidos que querían salir. y al voltearme hacia el lavamanos, y quedar de frente al espejo, vi que ya mi yo no era yo... entre mil otras cosas que no voy a poner aquí, tenía una barba. dang, debí haber pasado al menos 5 días sin mirarme al espejo... y que me sirva esto de recuerdo, -dije, en ese momento- que cada dia, de ahora en adelante y hasta que termine lo inconcluso, cuando me vea por la mañana, la barba sirva de indicador de que aun me quedan vainas por terminar...

7 comentarios:

۞ D dijo...

me afeite los otros dias, hace como 1 mes, luego de mas de 6 sin saber de navajas.

martianegg dijo...

have i seen what's in this picture, up close and personal? i think i have... hope you feel better.

hugs

۞ D dijo...

no, i don't think you have.. this i learned to make this march or april. i forget..

Frnk Ulloa Melo dijo...

Me encontraste??


Bienvenid@ a la madrugada...

Dealer dijo...

macro lente?

۞ D dijo...

que va, todavia no he comprado mi camara.. esa es la nikon coolpix (camarita masápera esa!!) con la que he tirado la mayoría de las fotos.

۞ D dijo...

Nikon coolpix 3200
lente zoom nikkor 5.8-17.4mm
1: 2.8 - 4.9

you can work lots of cool stuff with it. es pequeñita y comoda de usar.