09 diciembre, 2005

Bees by your side

The cursor endlessly blinks
I type words on the blank screen
I build ideas and dreams
and late papers for school
It remains blank

Inbox empty
My scattered thoughts could fill this room
With the moisture of the tropical skies
And your lips
And the space between your legs
And your face and your smile

And my fingers fading away,
My eyes melting in your face
My voice
An echo in solitude

Your breath telling me to stop
Your thought-world exp(ecting,dem)anding
I just sit here, listen to the drums
With a dog in my lap
And the stars in my eyes
The sharp end of one
Piercing through my chest

Where are you?
I wonder
Has the distance taken you away?
Will it beat you
- will fears become regret?

For thought is but a path
to surest uncertainty
And knowledge just a ripple
in experience's river
And the clear waters
That flow through my veins know better
To share with you,
To breath life and not doubt
To let go once again

For the buzz in your ears
And the bees by your side
Are not mine to take away

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

WOAW!!!!